Erica Abroad

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

マホロとタカ*

Here are some pics of my new friends Maho(ro) and Taka!

Maho stole the purple flag he's proudly holding in the photo below. He took a running start down the street and jumped ridiculously high to grab it off a building on our walk home tonight, and now it has a place of honor in my apartment.



The next two pictures were taken at McDonald's, which is suprisingly enough a very cool place to hang out in Japan. Each McDonald's is its own architectual/design masterpiece over here.





Aren't Maho and Taka absolutely adorable? The two of them are even more fun in real life than they appear in the photos!


*Maho and Taka

1 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Blogger Sigga Sif said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog :-)

I find it really interesting to read about your adventures in Japan and especially to see the photos!

Oh, and your kitchen is probably the smallest I have ever seen - and I've seen some pretty small ones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home