Erica Abroad

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Random

Here are some random pictures I just decided to upload.

First is a picture of my friends Dana and Alex. This is at karaoke Friday afternoon.



This is a picture of the Kaiten Zushi (revolving sushi place) that Gabby, Dana, and I frequent. Isn't it cool?



These little guys freak the hell out of us every time they roll on by. The idea of eating shrimp doesn't bother me, but do they have to keep the eyes on them?



Here's a section of the menu from the bar I went to last night with Gabby, Dana, Alex, Jeff, and Will. Just when you don't think you'll see English any weirder than you've already seen, BAM!



And here's a picture of Koichi that I took about an hour ago. This is also the first glimpse of my room that you've gotten. Isn't he cute?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home