Erica Abroad

Friday, March 02, 2007

アパート!*

Finally, pictures of my apartment! Today I spent a couple hours cleaning and rearranging, so it all looks pretty nice right now. I doubt it'll last long, though. Heh. Let's take a tour!

This is what you see upon entering my apartment. To the right is my "dresser" (I was told it's for shoes, but I put my clothes in it), and to the left is my washing machine. You're not supposed to wear your shoes past the brick part, but sometimes I forget. My Japanese friends get annoyed when I do that.


This is my kitchen! Never complain about the smallness of yours again, Mom! I took the picture from inside my bathroom, so that's why you see the towel hanging on the door. See that white cube on the lower right? Yup, that's my fridge. Notice the lack of an oven and drawers.


And this is what the bathroom looks like from the kitchen. My shower (on the left) is a nice size, but there was no way to get a decent picture of it.


And this is my main room – well, only room, since the rest of the apartment is a tiny hall. For just one person it's pretty spacious, I think. It's more than twice the size of a Hamilton single.


And here's the view of my room from my deck! Ignore the clothing on the kitchen floor; I moved it from my bed to there so it wouldn't be in another picture but then forgot about it...


And this is what I see when I'm actually on my deck. Today's a pretty cloudy day; it doesn't normally look this gloomy!


じゃ〜、どう思うの?**


*apartment
**so what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home